Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update

I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm putting my reading list online (and on the sidebar) at Good Reads. My reason for this is to shame me into getting more done. I've decided to change direction in my studies -- before I was focusing on the problem of epistemic norms, but now I'm approaching the same general idea from a different angle. Part of the reason for this is I have a strong background in the other angle, with plenty of articles already copied in two ridiculously thick notebooks. So it would allow me to start from a place of strength and with a shorter reading list. (I'm being vague on purpose, because it's all very tenuous so far.) I've updated my Good Reads account and the sidebar accordingly. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments: