Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Few More Blogs

One of the wonderful things about the Innernets is that you meet people that you share a lot of interests with, even though they're geographically far removed. I've recently met Michael Caton who shares my interests in science, speculative fiction, heavy metal (although my metal days are behind me), philosophy of mind, and religion. Apparently we're each other's evil twins, which is a bit paradoxical. There are a few minor differences between us: his interest in philosophy of mind is more on the cognitive science side, while mine is more on the philosophy side. And our interests in religion aren't exactly the same. Anyway, here are his blogs:

Speculative Nonfiction
Cognition and Evolution
The Lucky Atheist

1 comment:

Michael Caton said...

I like your use of the plural "evil twins". Thanks for the kind words, and I hope to continue enjoying your blog.